Finding a price guide?

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Susan

I'm looking at a 322 1987 in good condition and it has a lot of extras on it. I went to www.bucvalu.com and they say they can't find the model to give me a general price range... the boat is on Cape Cod. Can someone help me? Susan bailey@cape.com

D

Dan Tobin

Pricing

Susan, www.boattraderonline.com lists classified ads for boats nationwide, and currently has listings for 5 O'Day 322's. They range in price from $34,900 to $43,500. Take a look and compare equipment, age, etc. I tried to look at bucvalu as well, but they seem to be having technical difficulties today. As a side note, some folks may not list their boat as a "322", but only as an O'Day 32'. If it was built after 1982, it's a 322. Good luck! Dan

T

Trevor

Sandy Hook

Yacht Sales is asking $41,900 for a 1988 322 on this site (search for O'Days in the 32' range from the boats for sale link)... they're located in NJ.

D

dave desseyn

pricing a bargain

As far as pricing, the O'Day 322 was given a pricing value in 1996 of 42000, It is a 1988. I beleive that this is the first year they produced the 322. I have kept an eye on the market and find the boat listed anywhere from 28000 to 42000. Obviously, the top end has all the bells and whistles. I believe the list included refridgeration, dodger, bimini, gps, etc... Your biggest bargaining power is that the boat is out of production, although there is a company out of japan that is currently building the 322 now. It is a great boat, and you should be able to get a good buy on it. the only thing standing in the way is how much we owners love the thing. Our hearts tend to set the price. Good luck! I have had mine for over 5 years and keep coming back to it after looking at other boats.

Status
Not open for further replies.