Featured Photo

Mar 6, 2007
Hunter h410 Marathon, NC
I was looking at the photos that have been uploaded, specificly for my h410 and noticed it said (featured photo). Can someone tell me what that means? Thanks in advance.

Mar 6, 2007
Hunter h410 Marathon, NC
Ok, found out what it means, now I'd like to know what it was featured on. I read the weekly letters and don't remember it being there.

Phil Herring

Alien
Mar 25, 1997
- - Bainbridge Island
Well... actually that tag should only visible to admins :redface: ... but what it means is that your photo was selected to use on a random basis on the site home page (upper left corner) as well as on a random basis in our Monday Mail Newsletter.

Ctskip

Sep 21, 2005
other 12 wet water
Come on now guys, it's a serious question and it deserves a serious answer. Quit jerking the guy around, please? He's gonna find out sooner or later, just as soon as the raffel is over.
You see, your boat is so nice that is has been chosen to be the special boat that is entered in the SBO grand give-away. It happens at the close of every summer that we feature a special boat to be given away. Now doesn't that make you feel special? I know it did when they came and got mine two years ago. But that was OK, because I won one last year, so it was like I traded up for me. Hopefully it'll work out the same for you. Please be ready and have your personal items removed before hand, the guys really don't like to hang around.

Keep it up,
Ctskip