Evasion 32 info please

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

george

i can not see anywhere info on evasion 32.can you direct me towards any links? cheers GS

C

Charlie Gruetzner - BeneteauOwners.net

Tough one

George, I have tried every avenue I can think of and can't find any links to help you. What about writing a letter to Beneteau in France since that is where they were built? I will put out something on one of the Surveyor sites and see if I can get any information for you Charlie

R

Randy Rohrbeck

Evasion 32

The Beneteau Owners website (see link below) has some info. Search the library for Evasion 32 and you'll get a few hits. The site has been up and down a lot lately so if you have problems keep trying.

G

george

thanks both ,yes indeed i sem to be out of luck with this model. And i ve found 2 so far ,prices £16000 19000 and they seem OK. I have a concern with size interior as the pilot house (wheel house ) has one saloon and there is another down ,plus a cabin forward . It seems from the pics that it might be a tight squise to live on such a boat ,and before i pay to go and see them i d like some more opinions on this. Best regards GS,in UK Ramsgate PS:Any people from Europe here?As i am looking to buy in the UK or Netherlands ,i d be interested in any contact relevant to sales and sailing boats in Holland. Bye,fair winds GS

Status
Not open for further replies.