Erik...wiring to & from the compression post?

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Ernie

Erik, Please don't forget to get back to me re: location of wiring from mast to compression post to...?

E

Erik

Cap 18 wiring

I haven't forgotten, just been at work for several days. I'll try to get in the boat tomorrow.

E

Erik

Here's the info

The mast wiring has a connector on the deck (4-pin o-ringed connector w/ screw collar). The wiring passes through the deck and into the cabin, approx. 6 in left of the right compression post and just forward of the wood trim piece. The wire enters the compression post through a hole in the side, just below the top flange. The wire goes down the post and aft, through the space in the inside (closest to the cabin floor) wall of the locker under the right bunk. There is a 4 1/2 in dia. Beckson threaded plastic access cover in the forward end of the locker wall (inside the locker). It runs in a PVC pipe section. The wire goes aft, then up, and exits at the upper right corner area of the ice chest well (does that make sense?) The wire then goes to the back of the switch panel, through black split loom tubing. The wire is 4-conductor 14 ga. DURAFLEX #4140, made by Phillips Mfg. Co. in L.A. The mid-mast light is an Aqua Signal SNP48, mounted approx. 1 ft above the spreaders. The top light (anchor light) is an A.S. SNP50. Hope this helps.

E

Ernie

Erik...thanks

Thank you very much Erik! I appreciate the time and effort you put into checking out your boat. Your information will save me a lot of trouble in addition to getting the job done right. Thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.