Ericson 35

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 12, 2013
Islander 30 Seattle
Hello forum world! I'm looking at an Ericson 35 mkII that was built in 1972. I'm wondering if anyone out there has any experience on these and what I should look for when I go take this boat out next week. Are they notorious for anything good or bad? What is a good price? Of course I have an idea to the answers of these questions from my research on the internets but id like to hear from those who have owned these boats? Offshore capabilities? Etc. all info is much appreciated!!

Apr 8, 2010
Ericson Yachts Olson 34 28400 Portland OR
a starting point...

Hello forum world! I'm looking at an Ericson 35 mkII that was built in 1972. I'm wondering if anyone out there has any experience on these and what I should look for when I go take this boat out next week. Are they notorious for anything good or bad? What is a good price? Of course I have an idea to the answers of these questions from my research on the internets but id like to hear from those who have owned these boats? Offshore capabilities? Etc. all info is much appreciated!!
The E-35-2 is a popular Modern Classic boat. Quite a few owners check in at the Ericson owners web site regularly.
www.ericsonyachts.org.
Log in and post up your question(s) there and search around the site threads mentioning that model.

Best,
Loren

zeehag

Mar 26, 2009
1976 formosa 41 yankee clipper santa barbara. ca.(not there)
mast step
compression post
chainplates
any cracking of deck
normal stuff..nothing unusual for marque.
i has one. mine is 1979

Status
Not open for further replies.