Ensenada 20 Mast Needed

acordb

Aug 6, 2013
Ensenada 20 Huntington Lake Ca .
Need Mast for Ensenada 20 !!! Mine was stolen !!! Probably for scrap aluminum !!! If any links or advice , please Help !!!!!

Sep 5, 2007
MacGregor 26X Rochester
Can't help you directly, but do check out other Coastal Recreation boats for similar masts. I believe the Balboa 20 has the same size mast, but I can't swear to it.

There is also a CR group out there, maybe on Yahoo, with very knowledgeable people. I used to belong when I owned an Aquarius 7.0 (an A23 with transom rudder), but anything more is basically lost in the fog at this point.

Aug 20, 2013
Bristol 32 Ketch Golden Beach, MD
Have a mast off of a ensenada 20 laying behind the garage. Boat sank at mooring 10 years ago. Was just about to take it to the scrap yard. It's a long way to CA though. Have a few other parts salvaged from it that might be easier to ship. Get a qoute from Uship.com might be worthwile if you cant locate another. Located in Brownstown, PA 17508

-Alan

Aug 20, 2013
Re: mast?

Still laying behind the garage. Was going to cut it up as scrap but could never bring myself to do it. Where you located?

Apr 24, 2014
searching 20 navajolake
Southern Colorado, but heading East in late June. How heavy and tall is the mast?

Aug 20, 2013
24 ft. guessing around 60-70 lbs. Can get a more accurate weight if you need it for a shipping quote. Where are you headed to in june? I regularly travel back and forth to Deltaville VA, and Southern MD and could meet you there with it if that works better for you.

Apr 24, 2014
searching 20 navajolake
North Carolina, West Virginia, maybe Bucks County PA. I'll check shipping as I'm trying to stitch a boat together for family fun at a lake here and would love to have it for the estuaries and quieter water in N.C.
How much do you want for the mast?
-Mathias

Aug 20, 2013
Make me an offer and it's yours. Just glad to send it to someone that can use it. Was going to scrap it numerous times but kept holding on to it because I knew someone somewhere could use it.
-Alan

Apr 8, 2014
Clark San Juan 23 Moss Lake - Kings Mtn N.C.
I have a Mast and base from a Chrysler 22 in my back yard that needs a good home. I am located in Western N.C. 704-734-7034

May 27, 2014
Ensenada Ensenada 20 Clinton Lake, IL
Make me an offer and it's yours. Just glad to send it to someone that can use it. Was going to scrap it numerous times but kept holding on to it because I knew someone somewhere could use it.
-Alan

You wouldn't happen to have the boom laying about, would you? Just put a kink in mine...

Thanks,

Scott

Aug 31, 2014
Oday Mariner Branford, CT
Need Ensenada 20 bow and stern rails

Have a mast off of a ensenada 20 laying behind the garage. Boat sank at mooring 10 years ago. Was just about to take it to the scrap yard. It's a long way to CA though. Have a few other parts salvaged from it that might be easier to ship. Get a qoute from Uship.com might be worthwile if you cant locate another. Located in Brownstown, PA 17508

-Alan
Looking for Ensenada 20 parts, especially bow and stern rail

Aug 31, 2014
Oday Mariner Branford, CT

-Alan
Looking for Ensenada 20 parts; bow and stern rails, stanchions...do you have a parts list?

Thanks, Gary