Electrical Panel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ken

Jun 1, 2004
Catalina 22 P. P. Y. C.
Hey Bilbo, Here is a picture of the finished Electrical Panel, still have some wiring left to run but all went well and pretty smooth

Attachments

Apr 23, 2006
- - Flowery Branch, GA.
Nice look

That is a really nice look there, I have to replace my panel as will. I was wondering what you did with the hole were it was. BTW: is that a speaker next to it ?

Bilbo

Aug 29, 2005
Catalina 22 Ohio
Nice work Ken

Looks like a pro installation. I'm inspired now to try to figure out what's up with my mast lighting. I have also been checking into LEDs for the anchor/steaming lights but have not come up with anything that I like as yet.0always something else to spend the $$ on. Brings up the question. What are you doing to keep the table anchored in it's mounts when it's up?

Ken

Jun 1, 2004
Catalina 22 P. P. Y. C.
Table

I've never had to do anything to the table when I kept it up to hold it there, the mounts are very tight. I leave it down all the time now. I removed the cushions from the "V" berth and it our storage area, there are three drop boards that fill the walk way that allows us to make two twin beds in this area now. But if I were going to add something to hold it I would use the quick release pins, just drill a hole in each mount and push them in.

Bilbo

Aug 29, 2005
Catalina 22 Ohio
Anchor Light

"What anchor light do you have Bilbo, I Have a Aqua Signal 20 and there is a nifty led replacement for it that I will add in the spring." I think that I have the 25 series lights from Aqua Signal. Mine Should be: http://www.doctorled.com/p22.htm

Status
Not open for further replies.