Electrical connector for 2007 Hunter 33

Oct 4, 2023
Hunter 33 Marina del Rey
I am having trouble locating a 20 amp connector for the AC electrical panel on a 2007 Hunter in order to install an AC/DC freezer/refrigeration unit. The existing connectors are Molex 19045-30, which the company no longer makes and I haven't had any luck with the few electrical distributors willing to return my calls/messages. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
Molex19045-30.jpeg

Last edited:
Oct 4, 2023
Hunter 33 Marina del Rey
Thanks, Don -- they were the first place I tried! But I got this: "Sorry, "Molex 19045-30" did not return any results." I will try them again.

Last edited:
Oct 4, 2023
Hunter 33 Marina del Rey
Thanks for the reference to Mouser -- they answered their phone on the first ring and connected me with a technician who was very knowledgeable, but this part does not seem to be available as a stock item. He said my best bet was user forums (like this one!) for people who might have spare parts lying around.

Sep 25, 2008
Alden 50 Sarasota, Florida
Thanks for the reference to Mouser -- they answered their phone on the first ring and connected me with a technician who was very knowledgeable, but this part does not seem to be available as a stock item. He said my best bet was user forums (like this one!) for people who might have spare parts lying around.
i checked after suggesting it - got same results.

Mcmaster Carr has a wide selection of build-it-yourself Molex connectors which might do the trick.
If they don’t have it, it might be unobtainium.

Dec 2, 2003
Hunter 260 winnipeg, Manitoba
It looks like the 19045-30 is the housing number rather than the part number your looking for.

There are different part numbers based on if your using solid or stranded wire, and what guage wire your using. For 12g stranded I suspect your looking for 19403-1010 molex connector. For 14-16g it would be the 19403-1011 connector. The data sheet for both is listed on the mouser.com site if you search for those numbers. Looks to be in stock in the 5-8$ range.

search for 19045 (no 30) will bring up the connector for solid wire but shows the same number on the male housing (19045-30) female housing looks to be 19045-31. Part numbers likely only Change to reflect different interior components to connect different gauges and solid or stranded wire. - looks like the also have a variation based on a flat cable vs a round cable.

Oct 4, 2023
Hunter 33 Marina del Rey
Thank you all for these incredibly helpful responses! It turns out that our forum hosts -- Sailboatowners.com -- also have a similar connector in stock. I think I am all set for now.