electric toilet for Beneteau 323

Oct 22, 2014
CAL 35 Cruiser #21 moored EVERETT WA
The Raritan Elegance
1641144375935.png
is one option.

RARITAN
ELEGANCE

12V Elegance Toilet with Sea/Fresh Water Flushing - Marine Bowl, 14" Seat Height

Dec 19, 2006
Hunter 36 Punta Gorda
Sea era easy to work better than elegance has 2 jokers not easy to work on as sea era yes nice one
I went with sea era and really like it.

LynnM

Mar 7, 2021
Beneteau 323 St Clair Shores
Checking, can I simply remove the existing one and replace it with one of those or is a is a vac-u-flush system required as well?
Yikes, just got a bid from the local marina for $4100 complete which seems pretty expensive.
beneteau 323 head.jpg

LynnM

Mar 7, 2021
Beneteau 323 St Clair Shores
We really like the look of the Raritan Elegance....if something like that would fit it would be great.
thanks both to both of you for the suggestions on this.

Dec 2, 1997
- - LIttle Rock
Yikes, just got a bid from the local marina for $4100 complete which seems pretty expensive.
"Pretty expensive" is a major understatement! For that price I'd fly up there and install it myself AND also pay the certified marine electrician in Detroit that I happen to know to do the wiring (which, btw, is the critical part of any electric toilet installation)!

Seriously...If you'd like to send me a PM, I'll give you his contact info. I've done some work with him on a boat that needs a new sanitation system...he won't gouge you. And I'll do a little research to find the retailer who has the toilet you want for the best price.

--Peggie