Electric panel

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mike Burd

Does anyone have the English conversions of the electric panel? I am having trouble with the hyroglifics (a few of the pictures). The owners manuel I have does not list them in English. Thanks.

Oct 1, 2008
Bavaria 36 Cruiser Nanaimo, BC
Send me a fax number or e-mail address

Send me a fax number or e-mail address and I'll send you some info related to my 2005 Bavaria 36. Hopefully they haven't changed their symbols. firehoser75@hotmail.com

M

Mike Burd

thanks so much

Fax, 513-858-2444,e-mail: mburd_0825@fuse.net I appreciate you taking the time to help me out.

T

Thomas VandenBerg

Electrical Panel Labels

Mike, I put Blue Sea labels on my electrical panel to stop the confusion by both my First Mate and any guest crew. Here is the website for Blue Sea: http://bluesea.com/products/6396 Each labe costs $0.50 and I believe shipping is free. Worth the money to stop the figuring out. Tom SPICED RHUMB Bav 36 Solomons, MD

B

Bavaria 38E Owner

Make a Key Card

I had the same problem; couldn't really tell my crew which switch to throw from memory and the pics didn't help much. My wife made a "Key Card" using Word, telling what switch controlled what, had it laminated, and put it next to the panel wedged in between the retaining slats and the backing there; works great, no more problems. BEO

M

Mike Burd

Thnaks for the suggestion

I appreciate the response, we are taking steps to handle that situation, it is tough for others to "switch" things when needed. That will help alot.

Status
Not open for further replies.