Electric Panel Labels

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Bill Jones

I recently added a wind instrument to my 40.5 and would like to label the circuit breaker appropriately (right now it's "spare"). Anyone know where I can purchase these labels? If so, which labels match the ones installed by Hunter? Thanks, Bill Jones s/v Bardi Sea

D

Dick McKee

Bill...It depeneds on which ...

manufacturer they used at the factory... If you have Blue Sea like I do they have a label set PN #8214 with 60 lables. Their www is bluesea.com and e-mail is conduct@bluesea.com. phone 800-222-7617 If its not Blue Sea, Mike Thomas at Hunter parts 1-800-771-9463 ext 3015 has been very helpful to me in the past. Hope this helps Dick McKee S/V Constellation

J

JB's Alter Ego

Distribution Panel Label

The majority of Hunters during the 40.5 era were outfitted with Paneltronics distribution panels and labels. Very few Hunters have a Blue Sea panel because Blue Sea is a high dollar, quality electrical outfit. I know for a fact that you can purchase the Paneltronics labels at your local D'ville Hunter dealer or at Fawcetts in Annapolis, MD. If you can't find the labels at the D'ville dealer you will be talking to a salesperson and not the service staff. You must be a 40.5 owner from out of the area if you haven't tried your local dealer.

G

G. Richard Stidger

Blue Sea Labels Match

On Blue Sea's web site they have a catalog and they offer individual labels at 50 cents postpaid. They have several hundred captions to choose. The match is very close to factory. Rich

Status
Not open for further replies.