Dodger

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Ted

Has anyone purchased/installed one of the dodgers available here through the Chandlery? Just wondering if that was a good experience? Also, any insight on how the pricing here actually compares to having a canvas shop put one together for you?? Many Thanx.

B

Barry

Yes

I purchased one directly from Island Nautical at a boat show for my 1983 h34 seven years ago It fit perfect, instructions were good and it took less than an hour to install. It's still in service 7 years later. I had to restitch a few places and the glass is now a bit "tired". The boat show price back then was about half what the local canvas guy wanted. It comes with an aluminum frame but you can upgrade to stainless for $$. They have the patterns for everything on the computer and send it UPS to your home in 3 weeks. They have photos of the Dodger instaled on most models. They gave me sunbrella color samples. I added a zip on awning. I'd do business with them again (especially for a hunter) unless I win the lottery and get a better boat. Barry

Phil Herring

Alien
Mar 25, 1997
- - Bainbridge Island
That's the dodger in the chandlery

Buying it here (instead of direct from Island Nautical) helps support the operation of the site. Price is the same - ph.

R

Ray

Where is here?

Phil.. where is here? I'm interested in one for the same Hunter.

Dec 2, 1999
Hunter Vision-36 Rio Vista, CA.
Ray, try this!

Click on the Chandlery and then click on the Cockpit. You should find what you are looking for there.

Status
Not open for further replies.