Dodger PVC Window Cleaner

May 2, 2012
Catalina 310 Toronto, Ontario
Hi all ........ can't believe spring has sprung.:dance: I live in Toronto Ont. and I'm looking for a cleaner that can address dirt , fogging and fine scratches on the PVC used on the C310 (Dodger windows). Any suggestions would really be appreciated.;)

Cheers
2 Old Pirates

Feb 26, 2004
Catalina 34 224 Maple Bay, BC, Canada
It depnds on what material has been used.

We use Plexus, recommended by our dodger maker.

Maine Sail mentioned another product he uses and showed some pictures recently, try a search using his moniker.

pk104

Jun 30, 2009
Catalina 310 Atwood Lake
In case you don't already know, Do not use windex ever. It will ruin most any material used on dodgers or enclosures.

May 2, 2012
Catalina 310 Toronto, Ontario
Plexus I've heard of but can't seem to track down a supplier here in Canada, especially here in the Toronto vicinity. I did here resently about Meguiar's Plast-X Clear Plastic Cleaner and Polish, that I can get here easily. Any thoughts or feed back about this product.

CHEERS
2 Old Pirates

Apr 11, 2012
Cataina 400 MK II Santa Cruz
Imar products are recommended by several manufacturers. I have used the cleaner/polisher and was very pleased with it.

Feb 26, 2004
Catalina 34 224 Maple Bay, BC, Canada
Thanks, Scotty, that's the name of the stuff I was thinking of.

Clydo

May 28, 2013
Catalina C310 SF Bay/Delta
Imar products are recommended by several manufacturers. I have used the cleaner/polisher and was very pleased with it.
Me too. Have used both cleaner and polisher for several years. Does
a great job and easy to apply.

Clyde Thorington
C310 # 245
ILEAN TOO
San Jose, CA

Jan 12, 2012
None None Bellingham, WA
I just utilized the Meguire's Plast-X on my dodger windows and was pleasantly surprised at the results. Our dodger windows were pretty difficult to even see through, and now they are much, much better. Not perfect, but the improvement more than justified the effort.

May 3, 2008
Catalina 310 Catawba Island
We have had good luck with just a micro fiber cloth. Have also used Klear to Sea with good results - West Marine carried that product.