Defender Specials

Jun 4, 2007
Gulfstar 37 Noank, CT
FYI to all: I just received my periodic email from Defender highlighting the latest specials. I have learned from experience that their sale prices are almost always better than their annual warehouse sale in late March. If any of you are waiting for their annual warehouse sale and see a sale price now, don't wait.

Dec 2, 1997
- - LIttle Rock
Before ordering from Defender, you might want to compare the prices with those in the sbo.com chandlery. When you buy here, you help to support these sites...and Phil will price match when he can.

RobG

Jun 2, 2004
Ericson 28 Noank, Ct
Thanks Mike

I haven't gotten mine yet. Looks like I'll jump to the web site tonight. What? You don't like walking your cart through the isles with the other 3000 people during the spring warehouse sale? :bang:

Peggy, I have purchased from SBO and will continue to whenever I can but what you may not know is that Mike and I live less than an hour from Defender. It's hard to beat the touchy feely part of shopping and you can't beat the shipping! :dance:

Mar 12, 2008
Jeanneau 49 DS San Pedro, CA
Guess it depends on what you are ordering from Defender. I bought an ICOM M802 last year during the Spring Sale, and the price was a lot less then today's price. I'm hoping they come down again this year as I have a friend who wants to buy the same radio.