Decal

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jill Ball

I just bought a S2 7.3 and I am in need of new S2 decals. Does anyone know where I can order those or the font used so I can have them made. Thank you, Jill Ball

Mar 23, 2007
Hunter 310 Boulder Marina, Carlyle Lake
Replacement Decal

I went to a local sign maker (FAST SIGN) and they told me they could duplicate it if I had the font and size. So I measured the existing one on the boat, went on line and found the S2 logo, printed it out and took it to them. I've used them in the past for boat names and numbers. Hope this helps. LeRoy Nooter

Nov 4, 2007
S2 8.0B Perry Yacht Club
Jim, I can hook you up with some S2 decals

Jim: I recently made a sheet of decals using the S2 Logo. Contact me offline at overholtzer(at)mac(dot)com Bret O.

J

Jim LeBlanc

I have a spare set for a 7.3

I have a spare set of 2 for my old 7.3 (they are too small for my 9.2) which I will give to you if you send me your address.

J

Jill Ball

S2 decals

Thank you so much. My address is Jill Ball 411 Aqua Marine Dr Oak Point, TX 75068

Mar 13, 2005
S2 6.8 Mansfield, OH
Decals

I just had a set made for my 6.8 by a graphics company here in Mansfield, OH. I traced a good set from one of our boats, and had them digitize it. The company name is Premier Graphics. Here's their contact info. 1248 W Fourth St Mansfield, Ohio 44906 (800) 511-4881 (419) 529-0555 www.1easyauction.com The decals I had them make included the "S2" and the "6.8", but I'm sure they could print just one or the other. They turned out great and look identical to the originals. Hope this helps, Ed Ramsey S2 6.8 #130

Status
Not open for further replies.