Daysailers on Virgin Islands..

Jul 13, 2010
Precision 23 Perry Hall,Baltimore County
I am planning our first trip ever to the Carribean, Virgin Islands. I think my choice of island or city woud be centered on where i can rent a daysailer (15-25 ft.) I guess, but any google search brings up the charter outfits.Anyone know of any smallboat shops there?

Jul 13, 2010
Good idea, sent the club an e mail just now. Thank you Will.

Last edited:
Sep 25, 2008
Alden 50 Sarasota, Florida
Largely a function of where you stay. Many of the hotels in the BVI and St Croix have daysailors for their guests or can hook you up with one.

Jul 7, 2004
Hunter 30T Cheney, KS
Try the Bitter End on Virgin Gorda, BVI. Pricey, though.
I was going to suggest that. I know they provide them for guests. I was quoted rates for stays at the new Bitter End II and it's way over my price range.

Jul 13, 2010
I was going to suggest that. I know they provide them for guests. I was quoted rates for stays at the new Bitter End II and it's way over my price range.
I looked at them, you cant get pricing for the resort online. Phone or email only, left them a phone message.You cant get through to anyone at a desk, all answering machines.

Jul 7, 2004
Hunter 30T Cheney, KS
I looked at them, you cant get pricing for the resort online. Phone or email only, left them a phone message.You cant get through to anyone at a desk, all answering machines.
They replied to an email I sent

capta

Jun 4, 2009
Pearson 530 Admiralty Bay, Bequia SVG
I've seen small sailing boats at many resorts, but they are usually small cats or a similar size mono, not anything bigger than 16 feet. They are for the guests, but if you can buy a day pass you will have access to everything a guest has. It was around a c-note at most resorts for a day pass.