Cutting Board over 310 sink

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 3, 2008
Caalina 310 AL
Have any of you 310 owners purchased or fabricated a cutting board to cover your sink when not in use?

The sink is a 2001 310. I am curious what material would look best. Possibly starboard, teak, maybe something that looks like those stove covers available on this site. I also will need to know what the outside dimensions of the (single) sink are as well as the inner dimensions. If I fabricate one it will need support on the underside to hold it in place.:dance:

If anyone can give me their thoughts on this plus any photos and especially the sink's dimensions it will sure be appreciated.

Fair Winds,

Will

May 24, 2004
Catalina 310 Virginia Beach, VA
The catalina yachts store has teh cutting board tha goes over the stove, would that work?

Tom J

Sep 30, 2008
Catalina 310 Quincy, MA
Cutting board

We have a cutting board that fits over the sink and the stove and works well on the countertop. It has small rubber feet underneath that are adjustable to fit almost any opening. We originally bought it for our RV, and it is available at most RV equipment outlets. Good luck!
Oh ,by the way, the board is made out of starboard, and cleans up easily.

Jul 25, 2007
Catalina 310 Middle River, MD
Cutting board

I had one custom made for me by
Tundra Specialties
PO Box 20670
6390 Gunpark Dr.
Boulder, CO 80301
303-440-4142

Cost $149.

They do business on the web at http://www.thecuttingboardfactory.com/

I can probably find the original drawing that was used to make it if anybody asks.

Jul 25, 2007
Catalina 310 Middle River, MD
Cutting Board -- oops

Actually, mine was made for over the stove not over the sink. It captures lost space an allows use of the stove top as a counter when the stove is not in use (e.g., most of the time). Sorry about the mixup.

Status
Not open for further replies.