cutter ridge

• Thread starter Jan-Olof Persson
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jan-Olof Persson

Cutter stay on HR 352 Looking for solutions how to install a cutter rig on my HR352LR(low mast) no 601. HR has no info to give and cannot help with suggested solutions. I intend to use a deck fitting fixed by 4 x M10 to a stay crutch 450 mm in the anchor box. This crutch will be fixed to the bulk head in the ancor box by 8 x M10. The stay will be of 8 mm 19-wire. The stay will be used for storm-fore-sail or cutter-sail 15 - 20 m2 att hard wind conditions. Will my design withstand the forces ??? Grateful for advice !

J

Jan-Olof Persson

Cutter stay on HR 352 Looking for solutions how to install a cutter rig on my HR352LR(low mast) no 601. HR has no info to give and cannot help with suggested solutions. I intend to use a deck fitting fixed by 4 x M10 to a stay crutch 450 mm in the anchor box. This crutch will be fixed to the bulk head in the ancor box by 8 x M10. The stay will be of 8 mm 19-wire. The stay will be used for storm-fore-sail or cutter-sail 15 - 20 m2 att hard wind conditions. Will my design withstand the forces ??? Grateful for advice !

J

Jan-Olof Persson

J

Jan-Olof Persson

Status
Not open for further replies.