Cunningham Rigging? O'Day 28

dfp51

Jun 26, 2019
O'Day 28 Lorain, Ohio
So, we are just about ready to go sailing. We replaced a fair amount of hardware and rigging on our new to us 28 and have really had no problems to speak of, in part because I took a ton of pictures of how the boat was rigged when we took everything down last year. The very last thing to do is attach the cunningham. I have a very clear photo of how it attaches at the bottom through a sheeve on the mast. No picture of how it attaches to the sail, and for the life of me I can't figure it out. One of my problems is there is no cleat on the cunningham, it is just a couple of blocks with a pin on one end and a loop on the other, with a stopper knot in the line. Anyone have a cunningham like this?

Any help is appreciated.

May 17, 2004
Beneteau Oceanis 37 Havre de Grace
Our 28 had no Cunningham, so yours may have been a previous owner mod. Can you post the picture of the part of it that you have?

dfp51

Jun 26, 2019
O'Day 28 Lorain, Ohio
Thanks guys. I should be down at the boat tomorrow and I will snap a pick and take another, closer look at the boom/foot of the sail. We were kind of racing a front yesterday afternoon, so I may have missed something that will be more obvious with more time.