Companionway Doors

Aug 8, 2015
Hunter 23.5 Lake Nockamixon
I have a hunter 23.5 and my companion way board needs to be replaced. Last time I built a one piece board and have used that for years. Now I am thinking of what to do. Storing and dealing with the board is a little bit of a pain to me. Has anyone ordered the doors from this website? I am thinking about doing it but before pulling the trigger, I would love to know if anyone else has purchased them from here or even better, do you have photos of them installed?

Oct 19, 2017
O'Day 19 Littleton, NH
There are a number of members who have done that and I have read no unsatisfied comments. Someone with first hand experience should be along to add their input. In the mean time, I'm sure a search will reveal a few posts about them.

Good luck.

-Will (Dragonfly)

Jun 8, 2004
-na -NA Anywhere USA
This store site can sell them to you as they have deminsions. However you could make them suggesting three slats. The key to the cuts are the edges of the top and bottom edges need to be cut in an upward position to keep water from intruding inside the cabin. The first of your boat was the three wooden slats and later at my request Lexan.