Columbia 22 windows

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sam

I am parting out a Columbia 22. I have a pair of relatively new tinted windows that were properly installed in existing frames using lifecaulk. You would need to remove your windows, clean, replace the wood between the liner and cabin, recaulk and reassemble. You can find these windows on gear here on the Columbia website. Sam

R

remnant333

from remnant 333 on c22 windows

I didnt know there was wood in between the liner and cabin?? Our windows have screws, maybe 14 on each inside on cabin. I'm always learning on this thing. Maybe we can e-mail each other on our boat progress? what do ya say? remnant333@hotmail.com, or remnant333@yahoo.com our Columbia is a old 1977. Our boat really just needed some fiberglass repairs, and new paint everywhere. Top to bottom. We have found that bottom plaint is much like TAR, and it will and can make you sick. Anyway e-mail us sometime and well chat about out Columbia 22's thanks for your help Sam, remnant333

S

Sebastien

Window working

This is what I am working on, replacement of the windows. I will post some pictures of my work later.

S

Sebastien

Galley

I think you should think about buiding it yourself!

Status
Not open for further replies.