Chesapeake Bay Cruise, Catalina 22 Fleet 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aldo

Jan 27, 2005
Catalina 22 Middle River, MD
This year our Catalina 22 Fleet 10 cruise will sail to Baltimore's Inner Harbor. If you are interested, check-out our website on the attached link for more information about the other places we will visit on our week long cruise. www.fleet10.org We have a different cruise every summer and the number of boats varies from 5 to more than 20. It's not just Catalina 22s either, but our fleet was initially formed as a Catalina 22 fleet, although many members have since gotten bigger boats, many of them Catalinas. Our fleet has sailors from all over the Chesapeake Bay and beyond, and is based in Annapolis, MD. If you are considering the cruise, please decide as soon as you can, because we want to make the reservations at the marinas that we will visting. If you have any questions, you can send a message to the captain@fleet10.org e-mail address, and we will answer them. Aldo

A

Andrew

Middle River

Aldo, Where are you located on MR? We are currently at Chesapeake yachting center. -Andrew PS, the link did not work.

Aldo

Jan 27, 2005
Catalina 22 Middle River, MD
Last Summer's Cruise

Andrew: We currently keep our boat at Hilltop Marina. It's well up Middle River and very well protected. We're on our boat almost every weekend in the summer. I know that there is a problem with the link, but I don't know how to fix it. If you type the www.fleet10.org into your browser, you will be able to see the Fleet 10 website. Maybe there is an event or a weekend cruise you would like to sail to along with us. Last year's cruise was really an adventure. Not all of the photos from the cruise are still on the website. Do you remember the week last summer when it rained from Saturday night until Thursday, and logs and trees and barrels and refrigerators washed down the Bay from the Susquehanna River's Conewingo Dam? If you do, I don't need to write anything more. I was going to add a photo to this reply, but I don't think anyone would want to sail with us if I did. Last year's cruise really was an adventure, and I expect that this year's will be fun and much less of an adventure. Aldo

Status
Not open for further replies.