Changes to this forum in the new site

Phil Herring

Alien
Mar 25, 1997
- - Bainbridge Island
First, something I know you'll like: this forum will be archived. So you'll now be able to go back and use people's own words against them even MONTHS or YEARS later. :)

Second, it is splitting into two forums:

The War Room will be for political and religious discussions. Most of the content here will be moved there.

The Sails Call Lounge will be for non-sailing, non-political, shall we say more _relaxed_ topics. Boat Babe, baseball, etc. Those posts will be in the Sails Call Lounge when the new site opens.

Nothing to worry about now but something to file away for future reference.

Jun 15, 2004
- - Edmond, OK
Can we pre-emptively state

that anyone trying to make the Boat Babe thread political or religious will be summarily banned without notice or hope of appeal?
Certain things just shouldn't be tolerated in a civilized society.

J

JonBill

Humor is relaxing!! Like Baseball! But wait - whoever said baseball was relaxing?

So humor no doubt belongs in the new 'Sails Call Lounge'.

D

DVD

Boat Babe a deity?

I don't know. I think the Boat Babe thread is religious already. With the devotion given to her and keeping it alive, it sounds like worship to me!

Aug 3, 2007
Catalina 22 Milwaukee WI
I am

wondering where Boat Babe is also. We need something to cheer up our afternoon besides baseball.

Jun 4, 2004
- - Mancos Co.
Aaah glad to see the Boat Babe's back, but Phil I can't find the model specific boat specs, they used to be under boat info??