Catalina 275 trailer height?

Nov 9, 2020
Beneteau Oceanis 30.1 — 2022 Seattle
Please advise on vertical clearance height. Thank you!!
4F8DD2E0-C874-495D-B9DE-3478E8867F97.jpeg

Nov 9, 2020
don't know the height but when mine was shipped the trucker had the mast mounted on the trailer vs the boat to give him a few more inches clearance
Thank you. That does make sense. Lowers the CG and probably relieved some stress on the ship’s pulpit etc..

Last edited:
Nov 9, 2020
looks like you are in the Ali Wai harbor on Oahu. When I moved and sold my '87 Catalina 30 in 99 I sold it to some one who was gonna keep it there. Have you ever seen the 30 named Tapatio Island?
I will be finished with my two week quarantine on Tuesday @ 15:00 HST !! After completing...

The first item is to drive over to the Ala Wai Harbor and go surfing (I have a new Pyzel “Padillac” that is surfing great)! Then go fishing over at Kaena Point “ V” FAD!

When I’m at the Harbor, will look for “Tapatio Island” and take a picture for you. Do you know berth #?

September video of the Ala Wai:

Last edited:

F260SS

Oct 7, 2020
Catalina 275 Sport Grapevine
I wish I had seen this earlier as that is now my boat and it sat in my driveway for a week. I put it in the water yesterday.
I would say it’s between 10 and 11 feet. The aft deck was right at 6 feet and the mast was probably 4 feet above the cockpit floor.

Nov 9, 2020
I wish I had seen this earlier as that is now my boat and it sat in my driveway for a week. I put it in the water yesterday.
I would say it’s between 10 and 11 feet. The aft deck was right at 6 feet and the mast was probably 4 feet above the cockpit floor.
Very good. Much of the reason I’m liking the Catalina 275 (pictures only, never seen one in person) is because it has a long waterline and it fits on a normal boat trailer!

Note: Still looking to “Bum a ride” from someone. I’ll buy lunch! Willing to reciprocate in Honolulu also with my boat!