C&C 30 MKII question

CliffA

Jul 27, 2023
C&C 25 MkI NSC
Hi.
Do some versions of the Mk II have a full double berth aft? Most of the pictures I see only have a small 1/4 berth but every once in a while there is a picture of what looks like a larger double…with a door even.
Does anyone know if this was just an option or were there certain years that had a full aft cabin basically.
Thanks.

Aug 7, 2023
C&C C&C 30MK2 FYC
Hi.
Do some versions of the Mk II have a full double berth aft? Most of the pictures I see only have a small 1/4 berth but every once in a while there is a picture of what looks like a larger double…with a door even.
Does anyone know if this was just an option or were there certain years that had a full aft cabin basically.
Thanks.
I just bought my C&C MK2 (1988). It has a double aft birth with a door at the entry way.

CliffA

Jul 27, 2023
C&C 25 MkI NSC
Thanks.
I’m wondering if some of the photos I’m seeing showing just an open quarter birth are mid-labeled.
It looks a lot like the Hunter 290/306 maybe got some inspiration from the 30mk2.

Apex

Jun 19, 2013
C&C 30 Elk Rapids
Thanks.
I’m wondering if some of the photos I’m seeing showing just an open quarter birth are mid-labeled.
It looks a lot like the Hunter 290/306 maybe got some inspiration from the 30mk2.
Likely a different C&C model. Original 30 had no aft berths. But larger boas, esp earlier C&C's had open quarter berths. 30Mkii started in '88