Bringing The Seidelman Home

Sep 17, 2006
- - mobile
Last week was a very exciting week for nice n easy for me. After he spent the week with me and many trips back and forth to Slidell we finally got the boat taken back to his dock. We had a great time other then it was cold and we almost froze our butts off and the water was murky and choppy but we made the sail in about
one and a half hours. Actually I stayed pretty warm, or my hands and head did. I ordered Hot Headz and mittens which I will highly recommend and I got them from QVC for all you die hard winter sailors. I love to sail, needless to say with Phil. I would trust him anywhere. We have been seeing each other for almost three years. Hope all of you had a nice Thanksgiving. We sure did. And Happy holidays to all and good sailing to all!

Sep 17, 2006
- - mobile
actually we have had the boat for a couple of years, since October 2006. Nice just took the boat over to Lake Catherine Marina for some much needed work. She got a new paint job on the bottom and top and had the rudder repaired. He has also done a lot of work on the interior, a new ceiling, new lights, painting and I am redoing the upholstery. Wish me luck on that one.

Sep 17, 2006
- - mobile
Bringing the boat home

Congratulations. :) Post photos of your new boat when you can. :)
Actually I forgot to add, I dont have any pictures of the boat since I accidentally deleted mine but if you go to niceneasys archives he has several pictures before and after.

Nov 6, 2006
Hunter 34 Mandeville Louisiana
Congratulations !! Good to know that yall got her back into the water !! It was pretty out on the Poncho-Train last week !