Boy is it quiet around here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

William Davis

Where is everyone? Is there no one racing or out goofing off? Got a joke for ya. How do you catch a "Jay Boat"? + + + + + + + answer------------PHRF! Yea, I know its pretty bad.....

G

Greg Stebbins

Quiet because....

Everybody seems to be in the Head. (JOKE)

W

William Davis

Going up the mast (Joke)

Did you hear about the man that went up a pole, and came down a Russian?? Gosh this is bad, I'm logging off. Seeya tomorrow!

J

Jay Hill

Was he Rushin'...

..because he forgot to Czech his safety equipment before he went up a Pole? If he couldn't get down, Iraq'n he could Greece the Pole to help. I tried this once but I hurt myself; Iran Strait to Gibraltor to see a doctor. All he could do to comfort me is offer me a chocolate Malta. I decided I'd been Toulon in France so I chose to Rome the countryside in search of something that Israel. Not finding it, I met a man named Scot and some of his brothers, boy they sure Armenia. I told them I was a sailor and they told be of a Botswana position available down at the Peru. When I got to the Portugal, wouldn't ya know it, my ex-wife Rwanda was the ship's clerk. I asked her, "Uganda gimme a hard time?" She replied with "Oman are you in for it." I realized I Benin this situation before and didn't like it. I also realized I don't have time for this; what am doing?

Phil Herring

Alien
Mar 25, 1997
- - Bainbridge Island
Impressive, Jay

but it sure did bring forum traffic to a screeching halt...

M

MIke B

humor /homer

Cheer up , I am sure you all have excellent sailing skills, Mike B

R

Ron

What If????

Hey Jay... What if he fell in love in the mountains? Would he be Him-a-layin'?

G

Greg Stebbins

All righty then. There are rules here and

you may be pun..ished.

Status
Not open for further replies.