Bose 321 System not turning on:

Jan 22, 2008
Beneteau 323 Annapolis MD
It seems there are always a few members of this forum going to BVI to charter. Maybe there could be a "wish list" for what you islands-people need? Just don't tell security that you are carrying fuzes!

Apr 26, 2015
Hunter 41DS Tortola, BVI
Hello JRacer.
Yes, I bought a pack of 5. And I have my wife, who is coming back Saturday, bringing me my very own propane fired needle point soldering tool. (I change one fuse in my life and suddenly I'm a cocky barstard setting up for electronics repair! :)

Thank you Brian.
All of you were never far from my mind and I would never think of not responding, but, as I mentioned, sometimes it's hard getting things down here.

Truth be known though, I wanted an exotic experience and this (and other) inconvenience is part of the experience so I don't complain about anything...
And I never forget, even as I'm sweating my ass off, that there is always snow back in Boston!
I am highly respectful of this forum and the people who make it run because I know I'll be back again soon as for sure the next "mystery" is just around the corner...
Al