boat rental

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tony

I am interested in periodicaly renting a Catalina 22 or 25 from a private individual.I have just retired and have sailing experience. However, before diving in and buying a boat myself I would like to rent for a while.

J

jeff #14640

if your near the jersey shore

i see that your email puts you as a pennsylvania teacher. if you are in the eastern part of PA, and close to the jersey shore, a friend of mine has a sailing school/ boat rental business on the toms river in island hts nj. he does daily and seasonal rentals of everything from capedory typhons up to 30 ft keelboats. his web site is www.nelsonsailingcenter.com it is also the marina that i keep my boat in, as a matter of fact we rented from him a few times last season prior to buying our catalina 22. good luck, jeff

J

jeff #14640

if you're near the jersey shore

i see that your email puts you as a pennsylvania teacher. if you are in the eastern part of PA, and close to the jersey shore, a friend of mine has a sailing school/ boat rental business on the toms river in island hts nj. he does daily and seasonal rentals of everything from capedory typhons up to 30 ft keelboats. his web site is www.nelsonsailingcenter.com it is also the marina that i keep my boat in, as a matter of fact we rented from him a few times last season prior to buying our catalina 22. good luck, jeff

Status
Not open for further replies.