Blue Interior Cushions that came on O'Day 1983 to end of production O"Days.

Oct 29, 2020
O'Day 23 Portersville, PA
New to forum, Looking for blue velour cushions that came on O'Day sailboats from 1984 to end of production of O'Days. 23' and larger, will modify larger cushions. Or I would be interested in new fabric if I can find fabric very similar. Thank you.

Oct 29, 2020
Thank you, Very familiar with Sailrite. Have their sewing machine, used them for many years.

Nov 8, 2010
Beneteau First 36.7 & 260 Minneapolis MN & Bayfield WI
Marine fabric is a tiny part of the fashion/textile industry. Boat builders buy in relatively tiny amounts and buy what is available. Like any part of the fashion industry, it changes rapidly. Any direct match you find would be an amazing coincidence.

Plus, I never want to see again the pants I wore to bars in 1984. Nope!

Jan 7, 2011
Oday 322 East Chicago, IN
My 1996 Hunter had a hideous patterned fabric for the cushions. My 1988 O’Day 322 has a nice, solid color blue/gray fabric.

Greg

Oct 29, 2020
Thank you to all who have replied. Appreciated the comments. We sized down from an 85 O'day 26 (owning 26 for 20 years) to 83 O'Day 23. The fabric on the 26 took a beating with pup on board, always cleaned up like it was brand new, comfortable in hot weather, and added a nautical charmed look to the interior at the same time. I guess I'm trying to say I really liked the interior fabric and the 26. Just purchased the 23 a week ago and putting her in storage Saturday. Lining up my winter projects and purchases. I'll keep you updated on fabric and cushions. I have a question on pump out port potty I will be addressing on a separate question. Have a great day!

Oct 29, 2020
Jackdaw, I know finding a similar fabric will be like finding a needle in a haystack, and gotcha on wearing pants from1984. I'm still laughing...