Biscayne Bay Rendezvous?

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Bryan C.

Anybody interested in a Miami area sailors rendezvous? A BBQ - flotilla - overnighter slumber party off Sands key might be fun, maybe sometime later in Sep when its not quite so hot. Anyone interested? Be fun to meet some of the folks I only know by email. Thoughts or ideas?

J

Jon Bastien

If I can get the planets to line up correctly

...I'll be there! I've been mumbling about taking some time off from work to go sailing, and need to get this out of my system. If my H23 hasn't sold by then, we'll probably tow that up to Key Largo or so, and sail from there. Failing that, I'll just have to sail my 25 all the way to Biscayne Bay from here. Oh, Darn. ;o) Let me know what dates you have in mind, so I can tell the boss... --Jon Bastien H23/H25...

J

Jim Ewing

Sounds like fun

Maybe with a potluck on Boca Chita? Make it a Saturday cause it takes us two days (or one looooonnnnngggg one) to get there from West Palm... Jim h37.5 "Prospect"

B

Bryan C.

Any others for So Fla flotilla?

Well, maybe there are less So Fla sailors than I thought. Jim and Jon, I am still up for a Boca/Sands venture if you are. Email me at BRC@Ferrellschultz.com and we'll get some dates worked out.

J

Jim Ewing

You might also...

... try the Hunter e-mail list at sailnet.com and maybe let Floriday Yacht Charters & Sales know. They may be able to put it in their newsletter or contact some local owners too. I let a friend (also a 37.5) know about this yesterday. They'll be in the area then also and sounded interested. I'll e-mail when I can. Jim "Prospect"

R

Robert Entwistle

We're Game

My husband and I decided a while back we need to make some new friends. After you know your friends and relatives so well everything seems same old, same old. We're looking forward to a new adventure, even if it is just a week-end excursion on Biscayne Bay. Actually, it sounds like fun. We can all bring things to eat and a few snacks and of course bathing suits and a good attitude. We dock at Matheson Hammock so it would be just a short sail for us. Thanks for the information. You can count on us sometime after the Sept 5th elections are over. First Mate Paula Kay

Status
Not open for further replies.