Bilge pump

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Paul

Last year I replaced the bilge pump because the pumpe could not blow out the water any more. The new pump work good last year. This year the problem is there again. The pump can not ampty the bilge anymore. The pumpe seems not to be strong enough to blow the water out from down the bilge to out the boat +/- 2 meter high. Does anyone know the problem and wath is the recommended pump to use. Thanks in advance for any information

D

Dan Nichol

Bilge Pump Problem

First thing I would check is the ground for this device and also the main ground for your 12V DC system. Are you having any other problems with guages or other devices working intermittently? If so it definitly is a ground problem.

P

Paul

Bilge Pump Problem

Dear Dan, Thank for taking time for my problem. First I will try with a good ground and 12 V; positive and let you know next week. In fact I have an other eletrical problem with the temperature gage? aAnd erretis alarm. Please see the previus topic (Alarm problem) Best regards Paul

P

Paul

Alarm

I have erratic alarm from the thermometer gage Sometime at +/- 40°- 50°C or at 80°C the alarm whistle. If I disconnect the wire(few second)on the motor MD 21 (temperature sender) the alarm stops. After few minutes the alarm start again to whistle. The oil pressure and alternator are ok and temperature also max 85°C. As per today I replaced the sender on the motor and the thermometer the problem still there !! Thanks in advance if you can help me. Best regards Paul HR 352 - N° 345 - POLLUX

Status
Not open for further replies.