Beneteau Propeller

Aug 17, 2024
Beneteau 37 Dana Point
Does anyone know where I can get a propeller for a Beneteau 37? Mine has fallen off a couple of times due to use for a brass Woodruff key instead of steel. Brass is favored by the local propeller supplier and boat yard, since brass shears protecting the transmission. I did not realize that the design of the lock washer on this model makes the entire nut and prop come off, if the key shears. I now have the correct steel key from Beneteau, but the prop comes from France and may take 3 months. I'd appreciate any help.

May 17, 2004
Beneteau Oceanis 37 Havre de Grace
I don’t know where you can get one, but I do know the original fixed prop is measures 17x12 with 3 right hand blades for an ISO 25mm shaft. The suitable Flexofold replacement (which I recommend) is 16x12 3 blade. Any prop of those dimensions should work if you can get one fast than from France.

May 7, 2012
Hunter e33 Maple Bay, BC
Hello Tony. Welcome to the SBO forum. I feel your pain losing your prop. There are several active members that are Beneteau 37 owners and I’m sure they will help out. If not maybe the rest could assist but only if you provide the specs on your prop. Shaft size, pitch, diameter, number of blades, composition and type (fixed/feathering/folding)?

As a start Olympic Propeller in Anacortes, WA are as good aa they get. Competitive pricing and fast and free shipping.
Olympic Propeller - Anacortes, WA