BENETEAU - FONT TYPE - for name matching

Jan 2, 2015
Beneteau 340 Oceania ventura
Does anyone know the Font Type /Style that Beneteau uses on the Oceanis. Wan to match my name font on transom to the Beneteau Font style at bow.

Feb 17, 2006
Lancer 27PS MCB Camp Pendleton KF6BL
It could be Calibri.

added: with a Scale of about 210%. That should do the trick!

Feb 26, 2004
Catalina 34 224 Maple Bay, BC, Canada
Just about every words processor has a huge selection of fonts built in. When you hit the font options they usually come down in a drop down menu. Look through them to find a match, unless someone knows for sure. Good luck.

Aug 1, 2011
Catalina 270 255 Wabamun. Welcome to the marina
The simple way is to send an email and ask. Font names are not necessarily reflective of the typeface they used, as different companies put their own spin on them, so something as simple as an 'arial' font would look slightly different from another vendor. You could get close, but it would never be exact.

Nov 8, 2010
Beneteau First 36.7 & 260 Minneapolis MN & Bayfield WI
Someone once had it- maybe Jack. Did you seach for it?
I know the old FIRST font. Here's a fun to try and figure it out. Ask the program here to sus it out. Failing that, you can ask the font snobs on the forum.

http://www.myfonts.com/WhatTheFont/

But remember Beni is a BIG company. Big company often commission their own typefaces.

uk331

Feb 16, 2015
Beneteau 331 Solent
Font for Oceanis / Clipper + Beneteau Logo

Clipper [FONT=&quot]is[/FONT][FONT=&quot] Liana Font
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]oceanis [/FONT] is [FONT=&quot] Font (Delphian Open v2)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Beneteau and horse logo attched[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The print shop can print on coloured vinyl
[/FONT]

Bryan9

Apr 28, 2015
Beneteau 323 Sarah Creek, Gloucester, VA
Blair Bold

Tried WhatTheFont, and got Blair Bold for the (US) Beneteau lettering (screenshot attached)

Attachments

Bryan9

Apr 28, 2015
Beneteau 323 Sarah Creek, Gloucester, VA
never mind. #7 had it.
Just to clarify, in case anyone else looks at this thread and gets confused, just what, exactly, did #7 have? Neither Delphian nor Liana look anything like the Beneteau lettering on my U.S. Beneteau 323. Maybe I'm looking at the wrong fonts, but Blair seems a lot closer to me. --Bryan

Attachments

Nov 8, 2010
Beneteau First 36.7 & 260 Minneapolis MN & Bayfield WI
Just to clarify, in case anyone else looks at this thread and gets confused, just what, exactly, did #7 have? Neither Delphian nor Liana look anything like the Beneteau lettering on my U.S. Beneteau 323. Maybe I'm looking at the wrong fonts, but Blair seems a lot closer to me. --Bryan
You're right. UK-dude was wrong, and Ron further confused this issue by saying UK got it right in post #7.

Jan 22, 2008
Beneteau 323 Annapolis MD
I only had a previous answer (that I posted above) to this same question a while back in a different thread. UK had the same post, but he left in the part about the horse. Maybe Blair is what the OP was looking for?