Beneteau Bilge Pics

Jul 5, 2020
Beneteau 361 Squamish
Looking for some pictures of your bilge!
Ideally Beneteau 361 2001 ish vintage

Feb 21, 2013
Hunter 46 Point Richmond, CA
Welcome to the forum!! Can you please elaborate on what your question is and provide photo(s) as appropriate?

Jul 5, 2005
Beneteau 361 Sandusky Harbor Marina
Here are some pics my surveyor took several years ago when I was in the process of purchasing the boat. If you don't see what you're looking for, let me know and I can take some pics this weekend. My boat is a 2000 model year boat.

Attachments

Jul 5, 2020
Beneteau 361 Squamish
Haha thanks for the welcome
A very weird fetish indeed

Just trying to see what the hull liner to hull joint looks like, or keel matrix
The surveyor on my new boat said mine had been repaired likely from a keel impact as the gelcoat colour doesn’t match but it looks pretty close to the same as everyone else’s from the pics I’ve seen other than in a few spots

I think it’s been there for a long time, hasn’t cracked, passed the wooden hammer tap test and is arguably stronger than before but it’s nice to know the full story of what happened which I don’t have

Attachments

Last edited:
Jun 9, 2020
Beneteau 361 North East, Maryland
Only have the one picture but can take more. Mine is a 2001 B361 hull#107.
Single owner before me and I spoke to the maintenance manager at the Marina where it has been maintained since new. I can see different color lines but I know its never been repaired. Have every shred of paperwork since brand new, including the original purchase invoice.

IMG_0469.jpeg