Beneteau 41.1 O - AC / Heater winterize

Dec 29, 2017
Beneteau Oceanis 411 Baltimore
All - new to the Beneteau family (2018 41.1 Oceanis) and having an issue with final item in winterizing, the AC unit. On my previous boat, Catalina 310, I was able to follow this video from SeaFlush (
) but this doesn’t seem to work on the new boat. A couple of assumptions that I am making that people can comment upon to perhaps add some insight on what to do differently.
1) for discharge we are looking at starboard stern area - appears to be 3 covers over the outlets
2) the water intake thru hull is in the front starboard side of the engine compartment. The sea strainer is integrated with the thru hull and then feeds to a pump that gets water to unit.
3). While I have 2 temperature control units, all of the cooling / Heat is generated by a single unit under the starboard salon couch.
4) I followed process as shown in video but my external person didn’t see any discharge of water or pink stuff.
Thanks in advance for any insight.

May 17, 2004
Beneteau Oceanis 37 Havre de Grace
I have not tried the shop vac method in the SeaFlush video, but I have had problems getting the AC pump to prime and suck antifreeze in the past. I’ve started using an aquarium style water pump to boost the pressure of the antifreeze going into the strainer, then letting the AC run so its own pump pulls the AF through the rest of the AC circuit.