Beneteau 40cc Manufactured Where??

Status
Not open for further replies.

theo

Oct 12, 2004
Hunter 35.5 Victoria, Canada
Hello, I am a Canadian resident and am seriously considering purchasing a 1995 Beneteau 40cc from the USA and importing it to Canada. If the boat is built in France I will face a 9.5% import duty! If it is built in the USA there is no duty. Can you tell me me where the 1995 40cc's were built? Much thanks!

C

Charlie Gruetzner - BeneteauOwners.net

40CC

Theo, I am pretty sure that the center cockpits were built in France and then shipped over to the States. Good luck Charlie

R

Rob Leimgardt

Whats You Thinkin Eh!

Theo, Your dollar is so strong right now against the U.S. Peso. But if you must??? George James in Sidney up there eh? (Coverdale Yachts) wheels and deals Beneteau Yachts. I purchased my first vessel from him in 1992 and was so impressed by the service obtained. These guys are probably a good local source for you, and believe me they will support you, eh? By the way, I did find out why Canadians say eh? It actually derrived from the letter "A". Only used when communicating with Americans. Eh?, is actually "A"......which is short for *******, again should only be used when communicating with Americans. Cheers! RL

Status
Not open for further replies.