BBQ Brand Suggestions??

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dave Grundstrom

WE have just purchased a new 361, and wondered if anyone has recommendations on which brand of barbecue is best, and which model.

J

J. Venegas

FORCE 10 Sea Chef

I have been very happy with the round grill FORCE 10 Sea Chef Propane Barbeque & Stove (West Marine sells it) It is small and easy to stow. Unlike the Magma, it keeps its cover when opened and you can mount it on the rail with a single bolt if you leave the mounting on. The square grill of the same brand also looks nice, but it is bigger and does not have much more cooking area than the round grill. This vital piece of equipment saved my day last year bringing my 361 from Florida to New England after I made the mayor mistake of delegating food purchasing to someone without cruising experience. The night before departure, he arrived with raw fish, chicken, beef and beacon!!! that he pretended to cook in the galley at high seas. Fortunately, I was able to install the BBQ and cook in the middle of Gulf stream 6 ft waves without any problem. Since then, we use it all the time.

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.