Bahamas Mooring or Marina

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Bill walton

As I described in an earlier posting, we're going over for a few weeks in May. I'm looking for a place to take Sugar Magnolia and leave her in advance so we'll have more time to cruise and explore. I'll be looking for somewhere within a ferry or taxi ride from Marsh Harbor. I plan to leave the boat for a couple of weeks on either end of our trip. I really don't want to spend a fortune but want my boat to be secure. Thanks in advance for your advice.

D

Derek

Bahamas Mooring

I kept my boat in Marsh Harbour the winter of '94. Very expensive dockage. Other islands do have mooring balls and you can get a ferry over to them. I will look up names and let you know but you may be better with more current info. Perhaps we can get together before you go. I will be going back north in late April. Next trip down to Miami will be in March.

S

Salty Wench

Albury' s Ferry Service

Do a online search for them and tou can see the schedules, routes, etc. The hit all of the larger Cays in the Abacos. I would stay away from Hopetown. Too crowded. Black Water Sound in Green Turtle is nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.