Back In Business

Dec 25, 2000
Hunter Passage 42 Shelter Bay, WA
Over in the Marine Plumbing and Sanitation forum you may have followed along with my clogged sanitation hose saga. As usual a big thank you to Peggie Hall who offered more of her sage advice that was very helpful. https://forums.sailboatowners.com/index.php?threads/clogged-sanitation-hose.193022/page-4

Now that our aft head is back in operation I can feel the familiar tug to get back out on the water. What a relief (no pun intended) to press the flush button and watch the bowl contents disappear with no turds swirling around as before. Even the admiral is up to going out.

Just love this time of the year where anchorages are empty, boat is cozy warm inside with the furnace going, reading a book or watching one of our favorite movies, such as Captain Ron, capped off with a hot toddy.

Jan 25, 2011
S2 11.0A Anacortes, WA
Glad you got things cleared out. Let me know when you hit Anacortes and I”ll buya a beer at BL..Starting to take my fuel system apart....

Dec 25, 2000
Hunter Passage 42 Shelter Bay, WA
“flexy pipe guy”
Yup. Lessons learned. Intended to send the section of hose clog to the Seattle chemical company as a thank you for not working product claim. But so not worth it. Just happy that my stools have a clear path to the holding tank.