B 361 Interior Light Switch

Dec 20, 2021
Beneteau 361 San Francisco
Hi All,

I have a 2000 B361 and I am looking for a replacement switch for the lights in the head. Picture is attached.

Thanks,

Chuck

Attachments

Jun 21, 2004
Beneteau 343 Slidell, LA
Probably need to order through a Beneteau dealer. Apparently we are not going to be allowed to order directly through Beneteau spare parts, any longer. You might reach out to Ward Richardson, at Beneteau, to determine the proper part number.

Jun 21, 2004
Beneteau 343 Slidell, LA
Thanks BigEasy! I will try Ward Richardson.
Please let us know outcome, this entire parts thing is a puzzle?? Will be interesting to see if he will complete the order for you or direct you to the nearest dealer. At least if you can get the part number, that would help considerably.

Nov 9, 2020
Beneteau 411 Forked River
I just ordered these through Beneteau spare parts before they shut down. Any dealer can get them for you..they were very inexpensive so I ordered 2 spares .

Dec 20, 2021
Beneteau 361 San Francisco
To close the loop, I contacted Ward Richardson at Beneteau and he referred me to Jon Boston. Jon provided the part numbers within minutes. I purchased the parts through our local Beneteau dealer (Passage Nautical) and now the lights work! Thanks to those that replied!

Jun 21, 2004
Beneteau 343 Slidell, LA
To close the loop, I contacted Ward Richardson at Beneteau and he referred me to Jon Boston. Jon provided the part numbers within minutes. I purchased the parts through our local Beneteau dealer (Passage Nautical) and now the lights work! Thanks to those that replied!
Chuck, happy to hear that you were able to obtain the light switches.
Can you supply the part number, I may need to replace one of mine...thanks.