Atlantic Towers Arch for H450 or H456?

Oct 24, 2011
Hunter Passage 450 Lake Lanier, GA
Hello all,
At some point I am interested in installing a rear arch on my boat. I discovered and spoke with the people at Atlantic Towers yesterday and they did not have any photos of an installation on my boat, but I am pretty sure some H450 or H456 owners have installed one of their units.
If any forum members have any information or experience with this company could they please respond here?
Thanks,
BT

Dec 14, 2011
Navicula 430 Hunter Toronto
I have also talked to them for my hunter, very nice people.....note they make custom ones as well and I am sure they can make you happy with one of there custom jobs....and then, theres the custom price....

the tower in a box are a good deal but they wont fit my transom...(the offset is not enough for my boat).....so I am going with a custom job (locally) using 1.9, 316L stainless.....I have layed the arch out myself and I have a handrail company that has bent and supplied the stainless....in the spring, if it ever comes I will dry fit it and then have it all welded up....I hope it works out

just my 2 cents

Oct 24, 2011
Hunter Passage 450 Lake Lanier, GA
I have also talked to them for my hunter, very nice people.....note they make custom ones as well and I am sure they can make you happy with one of there custom jobs....and then, theres the custom price....

the tower in a box are a good deal but they wont fit my transom...(the offset is not enough for my boat).....so I am going with a custom job (locally) using 1.9, 316L stainless.....I have layed the arch out myself and I have a handrail company that has bent and supplied the stainless....in the spring, if it ever comes I will dry fit it and then have it all welded up....I hope it works out

just my 2 cents
Thanks for the Reply!
I was hoping that one of their standard units would work...otherwise I may try what you are doing. What are you anticipating the cost to be for your custom unit?

Dec 14, 2011
Navicula 430 Hunter Toronto
I think my unit will cost total 2500$ this will include the 4x pulleys and lines and the cleats for the dinghy davits......the weather is holding me back...

I have purchased the two main rails and the mounting plates along with the pulleys and lines and I have spent 1000$..... So that is the true cost so far...

To lay it out I used plastic electrical conduit along with elbows (1.5 inch my son brought it home from work).... My wife and I took it down to the boat and with a hacksaw we put it together and with some tape we had our arch....I took these two assembled rails to the railing company ( they do comercial pool railings) and they took the measurements and put it into there computer and out came the perfect rails.....next step is to dry fit them and measure the top plates and angle of those plates