Armchair Pilots?

Jan 22, 2008
Oday Mariner Quadra Island BC
I'm a MS Flight Simulator nut and wondering if there are any others in our group?

Bob V

Mar 13, 2008
Catalina 42mkII Lagoon Point
Nope, you're the only one

Got bored with that years age, but if they make predator drones available to the general public, sign me up for one and hold the armaments all I need is an onboard video camera.

Mar 21, 2004
Hunter 356 Cobb Island, MD
Used to play it alot but got bored with the computer not having the power. Also real pilot, have a commerical/instrutment/multi-engine...

Also had a sim name ATP - Airline Transport Pilot, interesting simulator..

Jan 22, 2008
Oday Mariner Quadra Island BC
I tried FSX but had the same power problem. Wasn't to-o..j..jjjerky a frame rate if you turned off all the good stuff! But my older FS2004 a History of Flight, flies great! There are some great add on files for free that really improve the scenery. My favourite planes are the Grumman Goose and the old Dakota for doing milk runs up the coast. I also like to stay sharp with Combat FS. I can hold my own against two ME-109's with my Spitfire and P-51 Mustang. I cheat a little with the Mustang and use one made for speed and agility at air shows. Hey all is fair in love and war!
That Sim sounds interesting.
I used to have a great one called Flight Unlimited. It was all stunt planes. Very cool graphics.