Anyone have a Yamaha 30 manual???

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

frodoboy

Does anyone have an owner's manual for the Yamaha 30?? I have everything else but that. Also, how do you tell if it is an MKII or other model which a lot of you talk about? I can't find that info anywhere on the boat but I believe I was told it was when I bought it. If anyone has the owner's manual, I will be more than happy to pay for a copy of it. I have no idea how many pages it is but if you can photocopy them, I can put them into a PDF file and make it look nice. I really, really need this manual, especially for all the rigging info.

Thanks,

Patrick

P

Palacegrand

Got one, not handy though

Hi Patrick,
I've got one, but it is out at the boat. Which I haven't been able to get to for a while. (sigh ... this work thing is killing me!)

I'll try to remember to bring it in next time.

As far as tall rig goes, my understanding (without having been up the mast to actually measure)is that if there are two sets of spreaders that's the tall rig. At least that's what one owner (Bruce?) told me earlier this year.

cheers
Craig

F

frodoboy

Thanks Craig!

I hope you can get to it and then copy it somehow for me. However you can do it, if only scans of pages, that would be fine with me. Thanks again! You can email it to frodoboy@hotmail.com

Patrick

remo7e

Oct 11, 2008
Yamaha 30 Yokosuka
Re: Got one, not handy though

If you do find it, I'd love a chance to read it as well. I live in Japan and just bought a Yamaha 30. Great boat but the owner's manual is in Japanese.

Aug 3, 2005
- - Seattle
Go to yamahasailboats.org and request a copy via info. When I get your address, I'll send you a pdf of it.

Regards,
Bob

Status
Not open for further replies.