Anyone Have A 40.5 Manual Home?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rick D

Jun 14, 2008
Hunter Legend 40.5 Shoreline Marina Long Beach CA
Anyone know the anchor light replacement bulb? I have a new Forespar steaming light that I purchased to replace one broken. I am getting LED's to replace the incandescent since it's a PITA to get up the mast. Also, since I have a rigger up there, I figure I may as well replace the anchor light bulb with an LED at the same time. My manuals are on the boat and I won't be to it for a while, so if you happen to have it at home, I'd appreciate you checking. Thanks! (The on line manual doesn't have a list of the bulbs).

Feb 10, 2007
Hunter Legend 40.5 Coconut Grove, FL
The manual says Perko 375. I bought an LED replacement at WM, took it up, came down, and the light would blink once and off. Had to go get another one. the bulb was faulty. try it in the before you go up....
I am overseas, so I can not verify which one I bough....

Feb 10, 2004
Hunter 40.5 Warwick, RI
Got my manuals, Rick. Give me an hour to look it up and post. I just got in from shopping and I'm trying to warm up by the stove. It's 16 degrees here, up from 11 this morning. 16 is the high for today.

Feb 10, 2004
Hunter 40.5 Warwick, RI
Rick,

I concur with Marco, my book list the Perko #675, 12V10W bulb. I replaced mine several years ago with a Polar Star 40 from Dr. LED and it has worked perfectly ever since. It was marked for Series 40 and the part number from the package (yes, I save almost everything) says PS40-18W-RO-D p/n: 8001047. I recall that it is a bayonet base with offset pins, and the one I have has many LEDs in a cluster, but the newest version has a single LED with a cone-shaped reflector above/below it.

Hope this helps.

OOPS. I made a mistake in the number above. It is a Perko #375, not 675. I stand by my tag line......

Last edited:

Rick D

Jun 14, 2008
Hunter Legend 40.5 Shoreline Marina Long Beach CA
Thanks Guys...

That was helpful and sounds like a consensus. Rich, I hope you got thawed out.

Status
Not open for further replies.