Any C&C 33 Mark II owners in Portland Oregon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Terry Johnson

Hello, I am considering purchasing a 1985 thru 1990 C&C 33 MarkII. I was hoping I may find someone in the Portland, Oregon area that has one so I may discuss the boat with them. Thanks...Terry Johnson

B

Brian W. Angus

C&C 33 owner since 1986

Morning Terry, I have owned our C&C 33 since new, 1986, may i be of help? Regards Brian Angus SV Malaika

T

Terry Johnson

Yes, I could use some advice

Brian, thanks for the response. Is your boat a Mark II? Does it have a draft of 6'-4" and a displacement of 9450 LBS.? I have been looking at the Ericson 33 and the C&C 33 MII in the 1985 to 1990 year and around the $40,000 price range. I was hoping to find someone in the Portland, Oregon area that has a C&C MII so I could ask them questions about their boat and hopefully be invited aboard for a look below decks. I understand the C&C 33 MII has a low PHRF number when compared to other boats of the same size. This supposedly indicates the boat will have good speed and could be raced should you choose. What has been your experience when compared to boats of the same size? I also like the lines of the MII and feel the size will be good for my wife and I. What do you like about your boat and what do you dislike about your boat? What upgrades should I expect to make if I purchase an older boat? Would you mind showing me your boat when you have some time? I am anxious to see what the layout is like below decks. Thanks for sharing...Terry Johsnon

Status
Not open for further replies.