Any 1” rail mount speakers for stern rail?

Nov 15, 2015
J J/30 Seward, AK
I am looking for a pair of hood sounding (4-6”) speakers that I can mount on my stern rail. I am surprised there aren’t more of these out there. Or even any really good marine box speakers that I can jimmy a mount for.
Do you know of any?

Nov 15, 2015
J J/30 Seward, AK
I never understood why there isn’t a market for that sort of thing. It is so much more ideal than cutting holes in your cockpit. And my J30 doesn’t have room for holes anyway!

Dec 28, 2015
Laser, Hunter H30 Cherubini Tacoma
To be honest I haven’t had a need to speakers in the cockpit. I had one and disconnected it.

Sep 24, 2018
O'Day 25 Chicago
Most of the rail mount speakers are pretty pricey for what they are. Below is a link to a cheaper one. As @MikeHoncho stated, the volume inside the enclosure is pretty small so don't expect a lot of low end out of these. One troller at my marina has custom mounts for a pair of QSC K12's. Somewhere in Chicago there's a boat that's rumored to have some VOID Audio speakers in it VOID Audio

Boss Rail speakers and amp

Oct 2, 2008
Pearson/ 530 Strafford, NH
You’re asking the wrong crowd, every kid in Miami has a floating sound machine that you can hear two miles away, especially when they are anchored in Key Biscayne. My friends use the Bluetooth speakers you get from Best Buy that are cheap and waterproof. Bose makes a nicer variety. I hope that’s what you are looking for, we used zip-ties for ours.