All Lancer Models Information

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 17, 2006
Lancer 27PS MCB Camp Pendleton KF6BL
I am currently uploading all the info I have for all the Lancer Boats. They can be found in the Boat Info | Model Information located at the top of the page. Models updated so far: Lancer 25 Lancer 27PS Lancer 28 Lancer 29 Lancer 30 Lancer 36

BobM

Jun 10, 2004
S2 9.2A Winthrop, MA
Thanks

Brian, Thanks very much for tackling this. I am sure everyone appreciates that an active web community and the ready availability of information is a plus both on an ongoing basis and at resale time. Bob

Feb 17, 2006
I can finally delete

all the data from my PC. I do have it on CD though.

J

Justin63

Lancer 28 Manual....?

Hey Brian, when I went to that link where you had put all the Lancer manuals, I only found a one page .pdf, that was a picture of a boat. I was wondering if you still had the manuals floating around anywhere? I've got some work to do, and I need all the help I can get, haha. By the way, it looks like we're in the same marina. I'm docked right in front of The Galley.

Feb 17, 2006
Unfortunately...

What you see on the site is everything I had. Hopefully someone who has a manual will add it to this site. I have what I think is a L25 manual, although it is not much. I have to find it again and put it up here. I am in Slip I35. Right now I am in Germantown, Md. on business. Wont't be back to the boat until 28th/29th.

BobM

Jun 10, 2004
S2 9.2A Winthrop, MA
At some point...

I'll dig up what I have. I had a manual for an L27PS,but I gave it to the new owner of my L25. I gave him most of the other stuff I had as well. I will he would become active on the site, but he has not yet posted. I have been going nuts trying to get my new boat ready for the 3 day sail home. I was up at 4:30am Sunday, out the door at 6am and at the boat from 8am to 5pm. Then 2 more hours drive home. :p

Feb 17, 2006
I found what manual I had...

It was labeled Lancer 28 Manual so I put it up on the Boat Info page for Lancer boats. Large file.

J

Justin63

Thanks for the manual

Thanks again, that actually gave me a lot of info that I've been wondering about. I'm in slip G107. Feel free to drop by and take a look. I'm trying to figure out how to work the items that are there, and figure out what I need to replace. I guess AFTER I got the title and paid for the boat, the previous owners went back, and conveniently took the outboard, outboard mount, and running lights off the boat. The more I dig around, the more stuff I'm finding is now missing. As is, it looks like I'm stuck in the slip for awhile, until I can at least get everything running/working. I found that the power outlets by the sink don't work, and that really sucks, because I was planning on using my sander there....ugh...

Feb 17, 2006
You're welcome

G107? You must be in other Chula Vista Marina. I am over in the California Yacht Marina side. I am near the Harbor police and launch ramp. Good luck getting your boat up to your specs.

A

angelo

removal of stove on 27 lancer

my son and i are redoing a lancer 27and would like to remove the alcohole stove and replace it with a propane. we need to remove the old stove. it doesn't seem to lift and the bottom looks sealed. any help would be great. also were can we get a manual for the 27

Feb 17, 2006
Download the manual...

From my site or from here. Top of the page, Boat Info. Find the Lancer 27 and look in Manuals. I am not sure of how to remove the stove. There is nothing in the manual on how to do that. You'll just have to improvise, adapt, and overcome. Good luck

A

angelo

thanks

thanks for the manuel. i was able to print a copy and store one on my computer. my son was thrilled, the boat belongs to him. the cable company has not installed his net access. i'm doing some ground work. i think he had the boat shiped to my house because he knew i would get into restoring the boat. its great fun doing a project like this with my son. thanks again

Status
Not open for further replies.