Aldo, my crew is from Hershey, PA,....

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lisa Woodburn

Hi, Hey, the hallway leak is not yet solved, but my "crew" wants to know where you sail in south central Pa.

A

Aldo

On the Chesapeake

Lisa: We sail on the Chesapeake, out of Middle River, which is north of Baltimore, MD. We have sailed to Baltimore's Inner Harbor, Annapolis, St. Michaels, and Georgetown, on the Sasafrass River, as well as other places. We like to cruise our boat, and have only tried racing it one time, but the wind died that day, and intrest in racing from my wife and 2 son's died with it. When my sons were little, we sailed our boat on the Susquehanna River, near Wrightsville, PA. It was nice, because we sailed in a valley, which was much different that the Bay. But, there weren't any restaurants to sail to, so my wife wanted to return to sailing in on the Chesapeake. This is where we sailed it before my boys were born. We have even trailered our boat to the Florida Keys twice, and sailed it off of Key Largo, and Key Marathon. That was a long time ago. I would like to do that again, but don't know if I will ever have the time again. If you send me your e-mail address, I'll send you a few photos. Also, please keep us informed about your leak. I'm still curious about where the water is coming from. Aldo

L

Lisa Woodburn

We'd love photo's!

Hi Aldo, My e-mail address is "azlis@cs.com". We'd love some photos! As for the hallway leak.. even my sailboat shop couldn't figure it out (but they just had the boat out of water for 1 1/2 hrs.). It's a mystery now, but they tightened all the through-hulls and we're taking her out this weekend and will see what happens... At least they didn't mention KEEL problems! Here's a response from my "PA crew" : isn't that how I RATE I'AM JUST PART OF THE CREW. just kidding,we have a great time sailing in the desert.Who would think that we would have so many options living in Phoenix. Captain's edit: No one can be considered "first mate" on my Cat. 22 except for my 8 yr.old son, or there would be a major issue! So everyone besides the "skip" (inexperienced me) is considered "crew" :) "Crew's" note: first mate, second mate ,it doesn't matter we have a good time. Please send some pictures of East coast sailing. Happy sailing! Lisa and "crew" Dave

Phil Herring

Alien
Mar 25, 1997
- - Bainbridge Island
Posting photos here

the photo forum lets you post photos on this site - they're online immediately. give it a try so we all can see!

Status
Not open for further replies.