AC75 New Zealand

May 17, 2004
Beneteau Oceanis 37 Havre de Grace
For those in the US it looks like the live races and full replays are still blocked :( . Racing should be on NBC Sports Network at 9PM EST. I’ll tune in tonight.

Sep 22, 2018
Hunter 216 Kingston
For those in the US it looks like the live races and full replays are still blocked :( . Racing should be on NBC Sports Network at 9PM EST. I’ll tune in tonight.
If you click on the “relive” link I just posted today are you not able to view the content?? Works for me here in Canada. I didn’t watch live last night but I do that from the website not on TSN which is the network in Canada that provides coverage.

May 17, 2004
No, when I click the Relive video it just says “the uploader has not made this video available in your country”. It seems that NBC’s rights are exclusive in the US so the content can’t be made available any other way. NBC will sell an “America’s Cup Pass” for those who can’t watch on NBC Sports Network. They’re so generous they’re practically giving that away at 10% off the “regular price” - just $157.50 :huh: .

Jun 29, 2010
Beneteau First 235 Lake Minnetonka, MN
Here is the broadcast from last week, the first 30-40 minutes covers what happened with the crash and capsize. Multiple interviews, angles, and commentary.

• Helpful
Jun 29, 2010
Beneteau First 235 Lake Minnetonka, MN
Update on their progress from 1/23/2021, new panel fab'd at Team New Zealand's facility.

Oct 22, 2014
CAL 35 Cruiser #21 moored EVERETT WA
David. As I understand Americas Magic damage repair would take longer than the available 7 days to participate in the round robin. This means they will need to complete the work and get the boat in the water before the first race of the semi finals.

May 17, 2004
They’re on their way out sailing. I’m watching a Sail Newport live webcast where the AC announcers are discussing the challenger series. They cut to the waterfront where the boat had just headed out. Apparently the measurers were looking at the boat this morning, and it’s on its way out for a test sail now.